Friday, June 17, 2005

It'd be easier if it were cloudy out or something

Most people get up at six in the morning and commute into work so that they can do a job. Some people are proud of their jobs. Some people hate their jobs. But most of them are doing something at work. I am not one of those people. I get paid to play on the internet for six hours a day. Plus an hour for lunch and two fifteen minute breaks. If you do the math, that leaves enough time for about thirty minutes of work per day. Most of the time I don't mind this situation. Seriously. I'm a nerd anyway. But today I'm so ready to get out of this place that I'm about ready to stab myself in the throat with my blue Pilot Precise V5 Rolling Ball pen just so they'll tell me to go home. Come on, 4:30*.

*Fucking unions. New Yorkers can't stand free markets.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lida said...

I already attempted to slit my wrist with the envelope opener. It's only 1:14.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Ben Shepard said...

They don't let us have weapons in the office. If we were all armed with letter openers it'd be like Vietnam in here.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home