Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sunday best

Can you be sexy at the office? I think I've already proven that you certainly can be. But Naked & Angry will help those of you without my natural good looks. These ties are sexy. Sexy like Kirsten Dunst laid out on a bed at The Plaza in a little black teddy holding a giant bottle of champagne. And she's trying to be all coy, like she doesn't want it reeeal bad. That is exactly what you will feel like if you put on one of these ties. From the nouveau-design conglomerate skinnyCorp that brought you Threadless. via Kottke.

P.S. Yikes, I just Googled "Kirsten Dunst" to make sure I spelled her name right and now I can't stand up for fear of being, um, 'noticed.'

edit:
My dear graphic designer friends,
You should take some of these and make them into patterns and submit them to Naken & Angry and then get lots of money. I get at least two of the free ties for the great idea. Ready, set, go!
I like this one the best

2 Comments:

Blogger vaaaska said...

Those naked and angry ties are pretty sweet. But they seem rather pricey. For the price of ten of those we could fly to Thailand and have some made custom...and still have some left over to sell and pay for the entire trip.

This site is better than your old one...easier to read most especially. ;)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Ben Shepard said...

Glad you like the Blogger version better. I think I do, too.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home