Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Last night I accidentally threw my glass of whiskey at the wall. Fortunately, it was in the entryway, so there was nothing there to get sticky. Today at lunch I could barely eat my soup because my hand kept shaking when I tried to bring it up to my mouth.

Coincidentally I just read an article about Michael J. Fox, and now I'm convinced that I have Parkinson's.

Yesterday at the bar I met a guy who married his girlfriend's brother's girlfriend so that she could get citizenship, but then they stayed together. Earlier that morning she had tried to kill him with a kitchen knife. I told him that he had a better reason to be drinking than I did.

After all, which is scarier? An angry woman with a sharp object or a nervous system disorder? I'm going with the angry woman.

2 Comments:

Blogger nappy said...

ben, i love you!

2:50 PM  
Anonymous RiSE said...

it could just be stress, that kind stuff can happen. Im the same way though, thats why i could never watch E.R. because the next day i would wake up with whatever they were talking about on the show! Ive thought ive had pendsidis(sp?) like 50 times.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home