Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Wife learned how to use Google and we're all very proud of her. Unfortunately, now she is one of those people who sits around on Saturday night Googling her boyfriend's name. Next she is going to buy World of Warcraft and hole up in the bedroom and I'll only see her to bring her Doritos and Pepsi.

In related news, I have a new reader! Her name starts with "L" and ends with "Indsey!" How exciting! I was almost too drunk to spell my name, much less have a "tell-all" conversation about my double life Saturday night when I was informed that the "jig was up." I was "busted;" that all of my best kept secrets had been revealed, and that if I kept up the James Bond masqurade I could high-tail it out of Dodge and something about a hill of beans. But she is a forgiving soul. I think it's funny, but only because she doesn't know about my other secret webpage where I post pictures of the orgies and the baby seals that I club when she goes out of town.

Do you tell friends and family about your webpage? I'm totally curious now, what other people do about this phenomenon. Would you tell someone you were dating? Your parents? I must know!

4 Comments:

Blogger RiSE said...

I started my website just to keep in contact with a few freinds, but somewhere over the past 5 years, it became a 600 hit a day site. Including freinds, family, whatsnots. I think its cause of the weird videos and pictures not so much my writing ability. Ahh the internet.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Lida said...

Zac plays World of Warcraft I can barely get him away from the computer or get him to another website that deals with non-WOW things.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous farmfresh said...

my webpage is just a personal bookmark service, so there is really no reason to confirm or deny its existence.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Ben Shepard said...

Yeah, I know. I keep praying that one day you'll start a xenga about the life of Brian.

p.s. I don't think I would tell my mom I had a website.

p.p.s. My verification word was "fgqfnpmw." What the fuck, blogger. Try to make it a little harder next time.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home