Friday, June 09, 2006

From: Shepard, Benjamin
Sent: Fri 6/9/2006 12:49 PM
To: Lastname, K (294)
Subject: Resignation

June 9, 2006

K,

I am writing to you today to inform you of my resignation from [consulting firm] effective June 9th, 2006.

My experience with [consulting firm] has been nothing but pleasant. You and your sales team gave me the chance to begin my career working with some of the most dedicated people I have ever met. I truly enjoyed working with everyone there, and will always be thankful that I was given the opportunity to work in such a positive atmosphere. I am confident that the New York [division] division will continue to maintain their position as one of the strongest in the country.

I know that I would be honored to work with you again in the future, and I hope that we can maintain contact. If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thanks again.

Regards,

Benjamin Shepard

1 Comments:

Blogger Karol said...

I can't believe that someone else actually knows about Lemonheads Lovey.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home