Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I took the GMAT on Friday afternoon. I left work early and got an overpriced corned beef sandwich and sat in Bryant Park sweating and trying to remember if you could find the angles in a triangle with side-angle-side or angle-side-angle. Turns out that I remembered a little bit more than I thought I would, and I didn't do too bad. The part that really surprised me, though, was the Analytical Writing section. It's scored by real people, so I couldn't pick up my scores until this morning. I wound up with perfect 6.0 out of 6.0, which is the top 5 percentile.

Maybe instead of going to B-school to wind up sitting in front of Excel fucking around with numbers, I should be sitting in front of Word, tricking the world into thinking I am halfway intelligent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lida said...

The peeps who sit in front of Word are WAY cooler than the peeps who sit in front of Excel.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home