Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that those of you who were just fucking dying to hear that Len song on the mix CD that you were supposed to have gotten in the mail two weeks ago are going to have to download it yourself. The good news is that I made a whole new mix and it's got some Rolling Stones on it. I'm listening to it right now and it's making me want to quit my job and become a dancer. Or an air-guitarist.

This time I promise to use staples. Anyone who wasn't on the original mailing, feel free to get in touch for round two.

4 Comments:

Anonymous farmfresh said...

don't forget that the new postage rates are in effect for non-standard first class parcels now. :) don't know if it will effect you though.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Ben said...

Shit I don't know either. I just put $.41 on there.

Hey if I author an anti-Post Office screed do you think I might get investigated by the Post Office Police?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lida said...

Well now I feel silly for im-ing you at 2:00 am begging for some sweet sweet Len.

LAME.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous farmfresh said...

ok, either your mix cd is officially gay, or harris teeter is officially cool. i heard on of the songs on your mix on the speakers there last night while i was buying milk.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home