Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I haven't been on a bike in ten years and I don't think I've ever been on a road bike. I've heard stories about people on fixies popping a chain and either slamming into the ground or a car. There are constantly about ten reward ads on Craigslist or telephone poles for stolen bicycles in my neighborhood. I don't want to spend $300 on a bike I'll only be able to use for five months of the year. And I don't want to look like a goofy fucking hipster. Even with all of these good reasons, I kind of want a bike right now so I can ride up to McCarren Park and sit in the sun.

1 Comments:

Blogger RiSE said...

Kim and i bought moutain bikes last year on a Dick's credit card. Kim even went back and exchanged hers cause she wanted a purple one or something, i got a new sear for mine..... we've used them once.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home