Thursday, February 07, 2008

Update: Sold out! WTF! D-bags on Craigslist and eBay are selling them for $1000 a pair. Freel? How about I pay you $1000 to hit you in the face with a pipe? That would be more rewarding.

D-d-d-d-d-damn. This was the first band I ever saw, ever. I think it was seventh grade. I made out with my forever-girlfriend in some dorm lounge at UNCC and then went to Shoney's and played footsie with her all night even though my mom was totes sitting right there. I am a rebel! I know!

Also, wait, what the fuck now that I am recounting this again I just remembered that she told me to be quiet when I started belting out "Anna Begins." Screw that this time I am singing like whoa.

No seriously, let's fucking go. Mass emails have been sent. Get on the ball (so-called) friends. Does that mean that I am not friends with you if you won't go see Counting Crows with me? Possibly. Hop to. Post haste. If you don't I will go alone and stew in my displeasure, I swear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home