Tuesday, February 19, 2008

In addition to the myriad of pastimes and obsessions that I have been neglecting and letting fall into dilapidation of late, two of the things that I once held most dear have sadly fallen off of my radar: The Onion's crossword and upcoming shows lists. Thankfully I still subscribe to their weekly email which pointed me in the direction of Travis Morrison's new band this morning, and fortunately I only listen to bands that were cool five or ten years ago. This upcoming dance-party-2001 hasn't sold out yet, so as soon as I get home tonight I will be purchasing tickets and streaming the new(ish) record and then cranking The Ice of Boston til the neighbors' eyeballs fall out of their sockets from dancing around so much.

Saturday, February 23 at 8:00 PM (8:00 PM doors)
Travis Morrison Hellfighters plus A Sunny Day In Glasgow
$10.00
Ticketweb
BAM - Brooklyn Next

"AND I THOUGHT, OH GLADYS, GIRL I LOVE YOU BUT (OH) GET A LIFE!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home