Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm back on the patch (and, uh, occasionally this) starting last night. The best part about the patch is that you have these wild, intense dreams. Last night I had a dream that I lost my shirt trading corn futures (can you trade commodities on eTrade?) on the advice of the investments guy I work with. It was so lifelike that when I woke up this morning I started to apologize to the Wife. Then, when I realized it was a dream, I got really excited because, you know, what if I have The Shining or something. Turns out I would be a really shitty commodities trader if I was relying on Nicotrol premonitions.

Que sera, sera.

Two side notes: "Que sera, sera" doesn't actually mean anything in any language, and also apparently these patches itch like a bastard because I ripped mine off at some point last night and stuck it on the bedside table and then had a dream that I put another one on my ass. So this morning I frantically searched for the lost ass-patch that did not exist while the Wife looked at me like I was retarded. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home