Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Things that have happened recently or will happen soon that are probably only important to me:
  • I picked up my contacts from my shady optician today and they look like the real thing, but they have Japanese writing all over them and direct me to acuvue.jnj.co.jp, if I need any information on them. Janky.
  • Somebody released Hold 'Em for the iPod Touch so now I take this thing everywhere I go. I mean everywhere.
  • The Avett Brothers are playing a free show tomorrow night and I'm going to miss it because I am going to be in class, like a sucker.
  • Before the summer is over I am getting The Wife's initals tattooed on me. Everybody tells me what a terrible decision that is and I tell them to shut it. You only live once.
  • I picked up a lesbian at a bar for a friend a few weeks ago and I was so smooth.
  • Quitting smoking sucks hard and I want to punch people in the mouth, but I guess it's better than spending $10 every other day for a pack. Maybe.
  • If anyone is interested in any of the following, I am planning on going: No Age, Breeders, New York Phil at Prospect Park, N Y Phil at Central Park, Spoon, Ted Leo (sorry, Brian), Deerhoof (I can't remember if I like this band), Siren Fest, Liars, Atlas Sound, Skatalites (YUSS!), Long Winters, King Khan, WILCO, or Aesop Rock. Also if there is something you would like to do, please drag me to them because I'm sure you have good taste, too.
  • I am listening to lots of business-geared motivational stuff on the way to work (You belong in the room as much as anyone else there! Plan, decide, delegate, act, judge!) and it totally works. Today I listened to Kevin Smith's SModcast instead and look at me! Jacking off and writing blog posts! Tomorrow, back to the grind.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home